The Premier Meeting Place for LNG Buyers and Sellers in Asia-Pacific
Spearheaded by an industry-led steering committee and featuring the CWC Trading Exchange and the CWC Asia-Pacific LNG Innovation Awards, CWC is excited to announce the 8th Annual World LNG & Gas Series: Asia-Pacific Summit
Spearheaded by an industry-led steering committee and featuring the CWC Trading Exchange and the CWC Asia-Pacific LNG Innovation Awards, CWC is excited to announce the 8th Annual World LNG & Gas Series: Asia-Pacific Summit.
Back in its rightful place taking place alongside the Singapore Grand Prix, known for the F1’s first ever night race, visitors can come to the emerging LNG hub of Asia-Pacific to meet the key buyers, sellers and traders in the region and find out the answers to some of the industry’s most burning questions.
Hear from new and existing LNG players from across the globe, including:
· Lee Ark Boon, Chief Executive Officer, International Enterprise Singapore (IES)
· Seah Moon Ming, Group Chief Executive Officer, Pavilion Energy
· Mary Warlick, Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary, US Department of State
· Yu Teraoka, Deputy Director for Oil & Gas, METI
· Hiroki Sato, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Fuel Transactions Officer, JERA Co.Inc.
· Prabhat Singh, Managing Director and CEO, Petronet LNG
· Andrew Walker, VP Strategy, Cheniere
· Stephan Roeper, Vice President LNG Marketing, ExxonMobil
· IGN Wiratmaja Puja, Director General of Oil & Gas, Ministry of Energy & Mineral Resources, Indonesia
· John Quirke, SVP – Technology and Development, Meralco PowerGen Corporation
· Ted Toyoda, LNG Manager, BP
View the full programme here: http://asiapacific.cwclng.com/2016-asia-pacific-summit-programme/
WHEN: 20-23 September, 2016
WHERE: Grand Hyatt Hotel, Singapore