Powering Tomorrow’s Energy Needs
Power Week provides the perfect platform of networking opportunities for industry peers from national power companies to electricity regulators
Designed for the global electric power & energy industry, POWER WEEK provides five days of networking opportunities, consisting of a two-day conference as the focal event, three workshops, two supplementary masterclasses, multiple case studies, expert views, and valuable insights on market outlook.
Meet your industry peers from electricity regulators, national power companies, renewable & IPPs, investors and suppliers; all at one platform. With valuable insights on policy and regulations; technology innovations for generation, transmission, and distribution; environmental impacts; renewable, hydro, nuclear, gas and power developments; IPP projects; investment and financing; power contracts; and negotiations and many more from elite speakers and attendees, POWER WEEK is certainly an event not to be missed!
- Wong Tin Song, Undersecretary, Ministry of Energy, Green Technology & Water (KeTTHA), Malaysia
- Chuah Kee Heng, Managing Director, SP Services (Singapore Power), Singapore
- Abdullah Al Shehri, Governor, Electricity & Co-Generation Regulatory Authority (ECRA), Saudi Arabia
- Wouter Van Wersch, President & CEO, GE ASEAN, Singapore
- Phumzile Tshelane, CEO, South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (NECSA), South Africa
- Christopher Huang, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Morgan Stanley, Hong Kong
- Constant Van Aerschot, Executive Director, Business Council for Sustainable Development, Singapore
- Paddy Padmanathan, President & CEO, ACWA Power, Saudi Arabia
- Adrian Lembong, Director, Business Development, Adaro Power, Indonesia
- Shaharul Farez bin Hassan, Executive Vice President, Malakoff Corporation, Malaysia
- Shigeru Muraki, Former Vice Chairman, Tokyo Gas, Japan
- James Allan, Director, Frontier Economics, Australia
- Kiran Jethwa, Managing Partner, Fumase, Malaysia
- Kamilah Kasim, Partner, Allen & Gledhill, Singapore
- Jo Ryan, Economist, Frontier Economics, Australia
- Andrew Koscharsky, Director, Energy, RCMA Group, Singapore
- Mathias Steck, Executive Vice President, DNV GL Energy, Singapore etc.
DATE: 7-11 November, 2016
VENUE: PARKROYAL on Beach Road Hotel, Singapore