Papua New Guinea Petroleum & Energy Summit
Members of the PNG Government, ExxonMobil, Total & Kumul Petroleum are confirmed for the Papua New Guinea Petroleum & Energy Summit taking place in February
The inaugural Papua New Guinea Petroleum & Energy Summit is the only strategic event endorsed by the Ministry of Petroleum & Energy and fully backed by the Government of Papua New Guinea.
The event has an impressive speaker line up confirmed, with several members of the Papua New Guinean Government as well as global players such as ExxonMobil and Total.
The Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea, Hon. Peter O’Neill MP will open the event with a keynote address, and Honourable Nixon Duban MP, Minister for Petroleum & Energy is part of the senior level speaker line up.
Hon. Nixon Duban MP, Minister of Petroleum and Energy, PNG commented: “We’re delighted to bring the countries first Petroleum and Energy Summit to Port Moresby and expect the inaugural edition to be a huge success. We have all of the key stakeholders from PNG and the region confirmed as speakers and expect some interesting debate and dialogue. I encourage all parties serious about working in PNG to attend this summit.”
· Peter O’Neill, Prime Minister, Papua New Guinea
· Hon. Nixon Duban MP, Minister of Petroleum & Energy, Papua New Guinea
· Hon. Patrick Pruaitch, MP, Minister for Treasury, Papua New Guinea
· Hon. Francis Marus, Minister for Higher Education, Research, Science and Technology, Papua New Guinea
· Yuki Sadamitsu, Director, Oil & Gas Division, Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry (METI)
· Frank Kramer, Chairman, Kumul Petroleum Holdings Limited
· Peter Koim, Director, Gas Project Coordinating Office
· Kepsy Piuya, Secretary, Department of Petroleum and Energy
· Wapu Sonk, Managing Director, Kumul Petroleum Holdings Ltd.
· Augustine Mano, Managing Director, MRDC
· Daniel Rolpagarea, State Solicitor, Department of Justice and Attorney General
· Andrew Barry, Managing Director, ExxonMobil PNG
· Peter Botten, Managing Director, Oil Search
· Philippe Blanchard, Managing Director, Total E&P PNG Ltd.
· Brent Emmett, CEO, Horizon Oil
· John Chambers, General Manager- PNG, Santos
· Diari Vele, Acting Secretary- Treasury Department, Papua New Guinea
· Hiroki Sato, Chief Fuel Transaction Officer & Senior Executive Vice President, JERA Co.,Inc.
· Rob Gardner, Corporate Strategic Planning Manager, ExxonMobil PNG Ltd.
· Hiroshi Ogawa, Representative Director & Senior Executive Vice President- Project Operations, Chiyoda Corporation
· Chris Bais, CEO, PNG Power
· Gunther Joku, Managing Director, Conservation and Environment Protection Authority
· Ian Munro, Executive General Manager Gas Business Development, Oil Search
· Susil Nelson-Kongoi, National Content Manager, ExxonMobil PNG
· Gerea Aopi, Executive General Manager Stakeholder Engagement, Oil Search
· Phil Caldwell, Managing Director, Oil Search Power
· Michael Binnion, Chairman of the Board, High Arctic
· Dr. Fereidun Fesharaki, Chairman, FACTS GLOBAL ENERGY (FGE)
· Gavin Thompson, Head of Research- Asia Pacific, Wood Mackenzie
For more information on speakers or how to participate, please visit http://www.pngsummit.com/