Discussing the PPP Projects of the Future
Now in its sixth year, the PPPs in Emerging Markets Summit will bring together infrastructure and project finance leaders to discuss various different topics of public-private partnerships (PPPs)
Now in its sixth year, the PPPs in Emerging Markets Summit, hosted on 11-13 July, 2016 at the Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand will bring together infrastructure and project finance leaders across government agencies, investors, project sponsors, development banks and consultants to discuss various different topics of public-private partnerships (PPP).
The Summit will feature ministerial and governmental presentations that will highlight future pipeline projects and government initiatives to support PPPs.
Invitation-only distinguished panellists will discuss key issues in developing countries to attract investment in infrastructure, developing best practice and understanding risks and rewards for major essential projects. The Summit will feature international case studies from key sectors including transport, energy, healthcare, water and waste, schools and economic infrastructure such as free trade zones (FTZ), and sea ports and airports.
Key speakers include:
· Anne De Pazzis, Global Head of PPP/BOT, SUEZ
· Anthony Pearce, Senior Advisor on PPPs, Ministry of Transport, Egypt
· Bekhbat Sodnom, Chief Executive Officer, Mongolian PPP development centre, Mongolia
· Darwin Trisna Djajawinata, Project Development and Advisory Director, PT Sarana Multi Infrastruktur
· Emmanuel Vivant, Chief Executive Officer, RATP Dev Transdev Asia
· Ghislain Lorthiois, General Manager, Head of PPP, Samsung C&T
· Jae Hyung Kwon, Head of North Asia & Representative of Korea Office, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA)
· Kiyoshi Nishimura, Chief Executive Officer, Credit Guarantee & Investment Facility (CGIF)
· Mark Giblett, Senior Infrastructure Finance Specialist, World Bank Group
· Matthew Toy, Water International Client Director, Water Ground & Environment, Atkins
· Michael Barrow, Deputy Director General, Asian Development Bank
· Nigel Preston, Director, Structured Finance, Asia Pacific Region, Bombardier Transportation
· Senior Representative, Public-Private Partnership Centre, Republic of the Philippines
WHEN: 11-13 July, 2016
WHERE: The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
REGISTER: +60376626888 | email@example.com
See more of the continent's upcoming business events in the latest issue of Asia Outlook Magazine here.