The Summit spans five days of exclusive content which includes two days of pre-summit workshops, two days of conference presentations and discussions, and a one-day site visit to Singapore LNG Corporation Terminal on Jurong Island. The pre-summit workshops will provide participants the chance to gain a deeper understanding into the fundamentals of gas and LNG, LNG to power import options for Southeast Asia and analytics and trading optimisation.
Gathering established and emerging LNG players from across the globe, the event will feature speakers from leading companies including:Andrew Walker, VP Strategy, Cheniere Marketing Ltd
With key support from Enterprise Singapore and Maritime & Port Authority (MPA) of Singapore, the 11th edition of the CWC World LNG & Gas Series: Asia Pacific Summit is due to take place in Singapore this June 24-28.
- Ye Yishu, President, GCL Petroleum Trading Singapore
- Darshan Hiranandani, CEO, H Energy
- Rajnish Goswami, GM, LNG Marketing, Anadarko Petroleum Corporation
- Ryosuke Tsugaru, CEO, Diamond Gas International
- Mark Gyetvay, Chief Financial Officer & Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, NOVATEK
- Tom Earl, Chief Commercial Officer, Venture Global LNG
- Keita Enjoji, Head of LNG- General Manager, Tokyo Gas Asia Pte Ltd
- Christophe Malet, Senior Vice President- Upstream LNG, Hanas
- Parulian Sihotang, Deputy for Finance & Monetization, SKK Migas
- Kaushik Deb, Research Fellow Markets & Industrial Development, KAPSARC
- The 2019 conference programme, organised by CWC Group and spearheaded by a dedicated steering committee,
- will address LNG strategies, challenges, developments and opportunities. Furthermore, the event will offer an unparalleled platform for strategic networking, connecting delegates with the right people to add value to their business.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Asia Pacific LNG Strategy in a Global Context
- The Growing Importance of Asian Markets to Global LNG Demand Growth
- LNG Trading and Commoditisation
- The Long-Term LNG Supply “Re-Evolution”
- The Continuing Adaptation of LNG Business Models: What’s new?
- LNG Financing Session: The Evolving Role of Capital Markets in supporting LNG Demand Growth
- LNG Shipping
- Improving Efficiency in Trading through IT and Technology
- Latest Development in the Creation of an Asia LNG Trading Hub
View the full programme here: https://asiapacific.cwclng.com/brochure_download/