Now in its 15th year, the AFCSR is Asia’s most established forum on CSR, thought leadership and practice.
On 20-21 September, 2016, the AFCSR will convene for the first time in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar to focus on corporate social innovation (CSI) as a strategic approach to addressing social challenges to uplift communities, transform countries and create a better future.
The key questions:
· How can inclusive innovation help solve the challenges of poverty, disparity and climate change?
· How can business and government promote inclusive innovation and achieve inclusive growth?
· How can CSR and CSI help build a company’s brand and strengthen competitive advantage?
1. Join the conversation on the latest thinking on corporate social responsibility with delegates from across the world
2. Learn from inspiring leaders and thinkers on how inclusive innovation is relevant to your organisation's and the world's future
3. See for yourself the opportunities unfolding in one of Asia's most exciting emerging countries, Myanmar
Confirmed speakers include: Diosdado “Dado” Banatao, award-winning Silicon Valley entrepreneur, enterprise builder and philanthropist; Aisa Mijeno, innovator, engineer and award-winning social entrepreneur, Founder of SALt; Chandran Nair, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Global Institute for Tomorrow, Hong Kong; David Grayson CBE, Director, Doughty Centre for Corporate Responsibility, UK; Bradley Googins, Professor Emeritus, Caroll School of Business, Boston College, USA; and Nina Teng, Vice President Public Affairs, Grab, Singapore.
The AFCSR is an annual regional conference co-convened by the Asian Institute of Management, Ramon V. del Rosario, Sr. Centre for Corporate Responsibility and Asia Inc Forum together with Intel as the Strategic Partner; SPA Group as Host Sponsor; Jebsen & Jessen as Diamond Sponsor and Bangkok Bank as Gold Sponsor. Asia Outlook is also a Media Partner.
WHEN: 20-21 September, 2016
WHERE: Myanmar International Convention Centre 2, Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
Find out more about this event and other key happenings in the region in the latest issue of Asia Outlook magazine here.